AI (for) GOVERNANCE CONFERENCE, March 5 & 6, 2020
In collaboration with ETH Zurich Center for Law and Economics,
at EPFL Swiss Tech Convention Center, Lausanne, Switzerland
A two day interactive and hands-on conference, fostering the exchange of views, experiences and best practices on ways to address future policy.
- Explore policy frameworks that incorporate ethical concerns in the design and application of new technologies
- Look at how technologies, in particular AI, can be used to accelerate the speed and efficiency of law making & law delivery
- Co-create a multi-stakeholder platform to foster collaboration, innovation and trust, and address ethical and business concerns in the area of applied AI. Accelerate the desired changes across geographies and sectors.
- If you are interested in Ethics and Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Politics, Social Change, Sustainable Development, Public Sector Modernization, Better Governance, Regulatory Policy, this is a conference you don’t want to miss.
- If you are a decision maker in a multinational, a startup, an SME, an IGO or an NGO, a thought leader, an academic or a regulator, time to join the conversation is now, the debate is already on, are you missing out?
KEY BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- Take part in a one of a kind forum for exchange of experiences and best practices in regulatory risk management.
- Learn and share cutting-edge thinking on trends in AI in order to better predict the operating future for the company / industry
- Discuss use of regulatory strategy for business development purposes
- Participate in a multi-stakeholder debate and help co-create a common platform shaping the future of AI regulation
- Get full insights from the key experts on how to effectively engage in the new digital age (Industry 4.0)
Meet and greet top level regulators, politicians, academics and industry practitioners.
- Walk away with a hands-on toolbox allowing you to predict, plan and engage optimizing your future strategic business objectives
- Receive a follow-up publication prepared by a world class university including academic research to the risks of overregulation and a path to an appropriate regulatory environment.
Swiss Tech Convention Center
Rue Louis Favre 2, 1024 Ecublens, Switzerland
Meet Our Speakers
Chair, Future of Science and Technology Panel, European Parliament
Cognitive Systems, IBM
Prof. Marcel Salathé
Academic Director EPFL Extension School, Co-founder AIcrowd
Head of Safety Risk and Performance, UK Civil Aviation Authority
CEO, Brand and Reputation Collective
Attorney at Law, NÄGELE Attorneys at Law LLC
Chairman, FIPRA (Ex DG Connect & Ex DG SANCO, EU Commission)
Policy Director, OpenAI
President at Geneva Macro Labs & Future of work and AI specialist at ILO
Dr. Prof Philippe Ryvlin
Head of Department of Clinical Neurosciences (DNC) CHUV
Lecturer, Cantenbury University, New Zealand
Assistant Professor (Chair of of Law, Economics, and Data Science) ETH Zurich
David Campos Pavon
Nestlé e-Business and Digital General Counsel and Group Data Privacy Officer
CEO, Empowerment Foundation
Senior Economist, OECD, Directorate of Public Governance - Regulatory Policy Division
Partner, Lenz & Staehelin
Executive Board Member Economiesuisse & Secretary General International Chamber of Commerce, Switzerland