SUPPORTED BY STRONG PARTNERSHIPS
In a world shaped every day by technology developments, it is of utmost importance to discuss what roles these technologies should play in society. Through our joint platform and recurring annual event, RegHorizon and ETH Zürich Center for Law & Economics have created a unique multi-stakeholder space where representatives from academia, businesses, NGOs, citizens and policy makers from all over the world come together and discuss the future of AI policy, thereby forging strong inter-regional and inter-stakeholders connections, and building AI Policy together for a better world.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Be first to know about our next events and take part in our projects. Subscribe to our mailing list!
- Policy makers and governments
- Business leaders from multinationals, SMEs and startups.
- Representatives of international organizations and civil society.
- Academics, experts and thought leaders.
KEY BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- Take part in an unbiased forum for the exchange of experiences and best practices in regulatory risk management.
- Develop insights into the likely near and far future for European and global AI regulations allowing you to predict, plan and optimize your stakeholder outreach and reach your strategic business objectives.
- Hear and share best practices in developing digital business strategy respecting societal concerns and governance approach.
- Engage with key experts on how to address business risk and build trust in the digital age.
- Contribute to a follow-up publication prepared by a world-class university with key conference take-aways helping define the path to an appropriate AI regulatory environment.